The RMH Group offers comprehensive services to help our clients investigate opportunities to improve the energy efficiency of their commercial and industrial facilities, as well as to meet LEED-EB Energy & Atmosphere prerequisite and credit requirements. Although each energy audit is customized to meet our clients’ individual needs, a typical RMH energy audit typically includes the following tasks.
- Reviewing existing building documentation and conducting site visits to observe existing conditions
- Identifying potential energy conservation measures to meet short-term and long-term goals
- Investigating potential rebates available for identified energy conservation measures
- Estimating implementation costs and potential monetary savings for identified energy conservation measures
- Prioritizing and recommending energy conservation measures based on the shortest anticipated payback period and/or the greatest anticipated return
- Preparing a report with a prioritized list of recommended energy conservation measures